Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am so very excited!!

I received the letter on a Saturday in March. I screamed so loudly that EB thought I had run into another lizard! I ran next door and told Scooter and the K's and I don't think my feet touched the ground for the rest of the day.

I leave in October and will be gone about 3 weeks. This blog will chronicle what is going on with the trip and I hope to post pictures of everything I see and do. There might not be a lot of posts between now and October.

I want to publicly thank all of my family and friends who have been so supportive of this trip and who are happy for me. At times I am overwhelmed at the prospect of taking a trip to such a far away place but am thrilled at the opportunity. Your love, support, and good wishes make it easy for me to do all that I do!!! I love you all.

No comments: