Thursday, May 1, 2008

Clocks, sushi, and chopsticks

Check out the clocks on the right! I love sushi. I am grateful to my sister, B, for introducing me to it. Some of the places I like to eat sushi are Mr. Sushi in Addison, Asian Mint, Sushi on McKinney, Kamikaze, and Iron Chefs. You can't go wrong with a good piece of yellow tail tuna.

I am not having much success with the chopstick lessons. They hurt my hand; however, I am not giving up. I will practice over the summer as much as I can and by the time I go, I will be able to eat with them. I must admit that I am considering buying the device at Pei Wei that allows you to cheat. It's a brace. Maybe if I'm discreet, no one will really notice.

I chose the theme of the bonsai because you're supposed to simply trim away what doesn't belong. I think that's good for bonsais and for life. I like for things to be simple. As I've grown older, I've discovered that I like less clutter in the house and in my life. Trimming away what isn't needed is a good idea.

No comments: